Join Our Team
The Vacationeer was founded by three friends who share a lifelong passion of all things Disney. Our goal has always been to give our clients the best vacation planning experience possible. This means asking questions, addressing concerns, providing the “ins” and “outs” of the destination, crafting an individualized itinerary that best suits each client, and then finally booking the trip.
The Vacationeer is expanding! We are currently looking for new travel advisers to join us and provide this experience for our clients.
- Are you passionate about Disney?
- Do you have an expert level knowledge of Disney Destinations?
- Are you hard-working, professional, self-motivated, and customer service-oriented?
- Would you feel comfortable offering sound advice to clients via phone and email, and booking travel via a computer system?
- Do you actively use social media?
If so, consider joining The Vacationeer team as a vacation planner!
Benefits of working for The Vacationeer:
- We offer a flexible, work-from-home schedule
- We are always available for questions and advice, and strive to see YOU succeed
- We pay among the highest commission ratios in the business
- Unlike many other travel agencies, we pay for marketing and provide you with leads.
If you are interested in becoming a travel expert at The Vacationeer, email us your relevant work experience and a little information about yourself. Please include which Disney and family vacation destinations you have traveled to in the past. (Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, Aulani, Adventures by Disney, Universal Studios, Sandals & Beaches Resorts, and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line). If you’re a potential match, we will contact you to schedule an interview!